Tuesday, March 8, 2011

About me

So you are probably wondering about the genius behind the blog...here's a little more about me...

I am in my 20's (maybe late, maybe not, what's it to ya??). I am equal parts lazy and judgmental, which are both unfavorable traits people want you to change about yourself. But I ams what I ams.

We moved to the green hills of North Carolina several years ago, to escape the high rent and childhood obesity...only to be met with everyone-obesity in a typical town of what I call "Real South." That means in the heart of good ol' redneck tobacco-grownin' country where 80% of the people drive pick-up trucks and ate a Bojangles 7-piece for breakfast, here we are, two former city dwellers mowing lawns and buying patio furniture. Smart move because we are easily the skinniest people everywhere we go.

So why the blog? Well....the idea came to me after my husband and I met our one year old neice, fell utterly in love, and decided to grace the universe with a spawn of our own. Since we live far away from most of our family, we (I) decided to start a blog so that our family and friends can read about the going ons in our lives. I am not very internet savvy aside from the google and email so please bear with me. Hot Pants promises to help me "trip out" the page.



Here are some people you should know.

I live with Hot Pants:

Photobucket

and four clowns:

Murphy - head clown and master of flatuence
Photobucket

Maya - court jester and overall sweetheart
Photobucket

Rilie - daddy's boy to the core and stuntdevil
Photobucket

Conor - badass kitty and Ringleader (he really runs the show)
Photobucket

The entire circus
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment