Thursday, March 31, 2011

I gotz the Period

I got my period last night...in the form of doubling-over gut clutching abdominal knife-stabs. owwww. The pain kept me bed-ridden for most of the evening but guess what, it continued throughout my varying degrees of sleep until the wee hours of the morning. Yes, it came back with a vengeance.

I told Hot Pants its probably nature's way of telling me, "ha! You think you can handle pregnancy? Imagine this times 10 with an extra helping of nausea and vomiting. You will be so tired and drained that you won't even have time to straighten your hair every morning!"

So now I am at work, miserable, and I feel like I have an alien in my stomach. But you know what? You can't scare me! I will succeed (or at least try until I lose interest) and I resolved to spend one hour per day straightening my hair. HA! THAT WILL SHOW YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment