Monday, March 14, 2011

So, I caved and bought a basal body thermometer (apparently a magical device that tells you when your eggs are dropping out of their carton and most fertile) What? I'm no doctor. The good folks at google have provided a tutorial on usage.

Yes, I'm very goal-oriented. I plan up the wazhoo. I can't help it, its ingrained in me. Sometimes though, I pause to think to myself, "what's wrong with you? You spend all your money on crap clothes at Forever 21 and soy lattes at Starbucks. The most important part of your life is Netflix and being skinny and half the time, you can't even get off the couch to walk the dogs." But then I think of having my own flesh and blood wipe my bum when I'm 80, instead of some underpaid disgruntled homecare employee, and I am convinced we are making the right decision.

And so once I have my mind set on something, I don't stop until I do it. I WIN! (I think it was Charlie Sheen that coined the phrase...?)

(I am also very indecisive, question everything, and then have to talk about my indecisiveness over and over and over again. (This is Hot Pants' favorite part of me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment