Monday, June 6, 2011

How I've Changed

and no, its not some deep emotional change, more like habits.

-I used to be a champion sleeper. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm out until the morning. Now, I toss and turn and wake up several times during the night...even when I don't have to pee.

-I no longer snack. I used to be the snack queen. I would substitute dinner with a family size bag of chips. Now I eat 5 meals a day and have no desire to snack (maybe some light snacking). I used to have to end meals with something sweet...not anymore.

-After a meal, a strong aftertaste lingers in my mouth and usually tastes like strong onion breath to me. I had Hot Pants smell my breath yesterday and he said it smelled fine but it tasted like a firey furnance of simmering feet and onions to me. And trust me, if it DID smell like that, Hot Pants would have broadcasted it without me asking. What the hell!? I can't brush my teeth everywhere I go. Maybe gum is the solution?

-I now drink juice! And I love it!

That is all I can think of for now....our baby doctor appt is this Saturday and I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment